- Take a look on the following facts about hair and hair loss:
- It is normal to lose 50-100 hairs from the head each day
- Each hair on the head grows for about 3-5 years before being shed
- 40 million men and 20 million women suffer from hair loss
- Scalp hair grows at a rate of about 1 cm (just under 1/2 an inch) a month
- We each have about 100,000 hairs on the scalp
- In the United States, there has not been an elected bald President since the television age began
- An average person has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs
- A man looses 50 to 100 hairs a day in average
There are many treatments for hair loss in the market. Maybe too many. However, It is a proven fact that one can stop hair loss and even prevent it after it started.
There are a few kinds of hair loss. Each has a recommended treatment. In this article I would like to describe the most efficient treatments male hair loss - Propecia
How Propecia Works?
Propecia works on the main cause of hair loss by significantly reducing the amount of DHT. DHT is a a chemical that shrinks the hair follicle until no hair grows.
Propecia actually inhibits the formation of DHT in your scalp. Lowering DHT inhibits the further shrinking of affected hair follicles. Propecia regrows visible hair and reduces further hair loss.
When can I see results?
Results will be noticed after 3 months if you will take Propecia daily. You should not stop taking Propecia if you don't want the results to go away.
Does Propecia always work?
In the longest hair loss clinical study where the results were measured by actual hair counts, in average more than 2 out of 3 men on Propecia re grew hair. whereas all man in the study who talk other pills lost hair.
Does Propecia have side effects?
Clinical studies showed that side effects were uncommon and did not affect most men. However, Like any medical treatment Propecia may have side effects - about 1% of the men using Propecia experienced less desire for sex, difficulty in achieving an erection or a decrease in the amount of semen were .
911 Corp. executed an independent research to find the best products to stop your hair loss and regrow your hair. The results were clear. Propecia is the most effective treatment for male hair loss. Learn more about hair loss, about propecia and about our research on http://www.leandernet.com/Hair_loss/Hair_loss_treatment.php